Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 25 in San Rafael, I still love it!‏ - Oct.3, 2011

Hello All!!! 

Wasnt Conferencia General amazing!!!!!??? I loved everything! I loved the Japanese Elder´s talk (long name I don't remember) about missionary work and Elder Scott´s on scriptures, and Elder Christofferson on repentance and Elaine Dalton´s. Overall I was taking notes like a mad woman. I am also very proud to say that I watched the whole thing in spanish and understood it all. I had the choice to watch it in English but it was amazing to hear it and understand the apostles and prophet in spanish! I am so grateful for both the amazing conference and the gift of interpretation of languages. We had a few investigators there and I think besides being overwhelmed, they overall liked it alot! 

So this week has been pretty calm. Lots of good hard work. Found another choice family, Flia Araniz. They are married thank goodness! Hna Dana has been amazing this transfer, and is no longer nervous or timid. I am helping her learn English and she throws out the funniest one liners in English that keeps me on my toes laughing all day. She has come out of her shell so much because she feels better she is no longer the ¨new one¨. I am having a great time and loving everything more than ever!

Hna Anderson is training Hna John who is from Fayetteville, North Carolina which I was excited about. She is quiet, but we will soon change that haha! It is going to be a great transfer I can tell!

So the pictures will tell all the fun from the week:
1.´Making tacos in between conference 
2.3.4.  There was a spring concert and parade downtown so I convinced the other Hermanas to make a stand and talk to people. I had a super time and there were TONS of people we contacted!
5. To end the last transfer, we had a slumber party in the living room!
6. Hna Dana´s sister just had a baby so we sent this to her in honor
7. Hna John and Dana made us something since we are their ¨mothers¨ on the mission. How cute!
8. Part of our zone
9. San Rafael view from the hospital (we were visiting someone)


Love you all!! Keep close to the Savior and He will be there in every pain, joy, and experience of this life. He is watching me and blessing me as I try to bless His sheep. How marvelous is this work!!

Hna Thatcher










No comments:

Post a Comment