Monday, October 24, 2011

Ready for lots of pics!!! - October 24, 2011

Hola Family!!!

Well I spent a ton of time uploading pictures for you all. I will let the pictures tell the story of the week. It was a GREAT week!!! This Saturday Familia Navarro are getting BAPTIZED!!!! They have their temple date picked out for 1 year, Matias the older son wants to SERVE A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!! He is anxious to go out teaching with us. Knowing that we have the fullness of the gospel has just lit them on FIRE. They want to know EVERYTHING!! (It keeps me on my toes with hard questions!) Anyways, I am super stoked and the members are finally helping a ton with them. 

Pray for this week to turn out well. We are going to work very hard. This week Pte Audikaitis (quorum of 70) comes to do a training. He is notorious here and usually tears the missionaries apart on everything they are doing wrong. I am excited, it should be interesting! That is this Friday and the Saturday night is the baptism. Great week no?

Well, I love you all and thank you for your prayers. Shall we not go forward is such a great cause?!

Hna Thatcher

 

Eating with all the Elders and Hna at a family´s house this pday

Familia Navarro!! This is their second Sunday and this week they all bought church clothes and dont they look SHARP??
  
One of the many sweet signs here


tourist board


visiting flia Garrido´s new house

Visit to my 2nd favorite family


This week everyone voted for the Argentine President. Here it is a law to vote. There are these posters ALL over but now Cristina won so I thought I should take a picture!

When I met up with Hna Diaz and Zepeda during my training meeting in Mendoza

Tortuga!

goofing around like I love to do


walking an investigator to a primary activity


The last pday we did a picture scavenger hunt in two groups and this was the last picture we needed


No comments:

Post a Comment