Friday, October 21, 2011

Lovely Week - Oct. 10, 2011

AMAZING WEEK!!!

Well there is great news and bad news this week.

1) Bad news first. Familia Garrido moved. The owner of the house recently passed away and a lawyer came last week and told them they have one week to leave. So we scrambled and helped them find a house but they found a great house in the country far into the boundaries of another branch. I tried to be happy for them even though it will be hard not to see them basically every day. It will be good for them because the neighborhood they live in is kind of harder. I think it is small steps preparing me for the day I have to leave here permanently. I will ask for permission to see them outside of our area before I leave. They made me a huge poem in a picture frame they all signed for me. So Sunday morning we helped them move and I will pray the new branch will keep them going strong. Sad........

2) Good news. We are teaching FOUR complete families!! Wow the Lord has blessed us!! They are all very strong in the catholic, evangelical, and methodist churches but they are ALL reading the Book of Mormon and have had small answers to prayers. YEAH!! I am so pumped!! 

3) I forgot, more good news. We went to Mendoza this Thursday for special training. It was a long bus ride there early in the morning and back late at night but we learned A TON from PTe Avila. I was sooooo happy to learn more. You can never learn it all and I loved to hear the new ideas from our new assistants. Plus I got to see Hna Zepeda there! 


Well, I love you all. The pictures wont upload this week so very sorry. Pray for our families! I pray for you!!!


Hna Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment