Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baptism in a wheelchair....yes, it is possible! - March 5, 2012

Family and Friends.

You think baptizing a 83 yr old woman is impossible? Heavenly Father doesnt think so. We did the baptism IN the wheelchair IN the font. A mission new? Probably. The whole ward helped out and it was a total success. She got confirmed yesterday and bore her testimony. He bishop was a champ and did the baptism for us. The ward loved it. Ines Morales is in the door on the path to heaven! 

Transfers are next week. I have NO idea what is going to happen. Lily and Bogdan (the volleybally players) are doing amazing and I would hate to leave them but we will see. 

The church is true. I love the mission and they might have to push me on the plane while I am kicking and screaming. Until then, I will keep working with all my heart might mind and strength.
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment