Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SAN JUAN!!!!! - November 7, 2011

So drum roll……………..
 SAN JUAN!!!!!!!! Comparable to Phoenix Arizona I think. 45 degrees C in the summer...CALCULATE THAT!!!! So I was in the coldest zone in winter and the HOTTEST in summer. Should be great times!! I AM SOOOO PUMPED!!! I leave tomorrow at 7am and it is a 6 or 7 hour bus ride where I switch buses on the way there a few times! Hope I get there ok...I wont have a cell phone or companion and 3 suitcases that weight about 75pds each. Ouch. I love the mission!!!!
And my companion……… HERMANA WILDE!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!! President hasn’t told us yet what we are doing up there but some special assignment. He is in Buenos Aires and said he would tell us later. Should be fun no?
 Well I wish Ihad more time to write but I have to go visit the 200 people here that I came to love and teach. The ward even got together last night and the Familia Garrido came to see me off or “despedirme” .  I think I will cry the whole 6 hours bus ride alone to San Juan….
 Hermana Dana is training and her new companion is from Argentina, Jujuy. She will be a great trainer and I will miss her a lot. She is scared to death that I am leaving but she will be fine haha poor thing.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. They will explain a little of the week. I love you all
Scripture of the Week, Alma 26, 12.
 Hna Thatcher


The Andes from San Rafael

All Hermanas

Hermana Arias

Kitty love!

Market People

My kids!

Pounding the pulpit

Silvia, Lautauron, Azarena

Terminal leaving San Rafael

Zone Transfers

Ward Farewell


No comments:

Post a Comment