Monday, May 2, 2011

May 1, 2011 - Photos


Hello All,
 
Well I promise you will get a good long letter from me next week. Things are still amazing everyday here in San Rafael! Hard work but I feel so happy here! My camera SD card just got erased at this cyber cafe so I have been trying to fiddle with it in hopes my 300 pictures will be restrored. For now, this is it! I love to serve the Lord and what a marvelous work this truely is! I am SOOO blessed!!
 
Hermana Thatcher

After 4 hours tracting in the rain!

Cheap cheap ice cream here

Garrido baptismo

Hermana Angela....my first lunch

I love these girls, our investigators.

Inncencio miracle

Marcello baptism

Santa Fe, NM maybee?????

Talking in the street

Zone conference

Zone conference with my roommates & Hermana Lindahl

No comments:

Post a Comment